Foss Manufacturing is looking for someone like YOU.
Learn more about why you should join this respected company...Foss Manufacturing Company, LLC is a well-known leader and pioneer in the use of nonwoven fabrics and specialty synthetic fibers in an ever-expanding number of environments. It's driven by innovation and the team takes pride in its ability to pioneer solutions to complex problems. Learn why Foss values hard-working individuals, like veterans, by watching the videos below...
[Like what you're hearing so far? Scroll down to submit your name and resume and we'll contact you personally about opportunities with Foss!]
Foss' approach to problem-solving combined with the experience and skills of its team members enable it to consistently provide products that exceed customer expectations.
See how you'll be welcomed to put your problem-solving skills to use with Foss!
- Top 5 Reasons YOU Should Work In A Trade
- 6 Reasons Why Top Employers Hire Veterans
- 5 Things Veterans Should Do While Job Searching
- 4 Things Veterans Should Look For In A Boss
- Assistant Power Plant Supervisor
- Electrical Control Engineer
- Electrical Technician II
- Maintenance Mechanic I
- Plant Services Technician