3 Tips For Getting A Job At Medidata Solutions
Are you passionate about making the world a better place, searching for a great working environment, and excited by innovation? If so, you should consider getting a job at Medidata Solutions, the leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for clinical research in life sciences. This innovative tech company is looking for amazing talent to join its growing team. Of course, competition can be tough for a great company like this one. So, in order to increase your chances of getting a job at Medidata Solutions and winning out over other qualified candidates, here are a few tips:
1. Have a clear understanding of the company and why it exists.When you’re looking for a job, the first thing you need to do is research the company you’re targeting. Your goal is to get a clear sense of what the company does, why it does it, and what it’s like to work there. When it comes to getting a job at Medidata Solutions, you need to dig a little deeper if you want to stand out, according to Susan Hailey, Vice President of Medidata Solutions. "Job seekers should research the Life Sciences industry, and specifically the technology to automate all aspects of clinical trial development,” said Hailey. While you want to dedicate time to research the industry as a whole, you can also get a sense of what Medidata Solutions does on its Glassdoor page by checking out the company Overview, Reviews, Jobs, and more. This information will help you articulate your passion for the industry and ask pointed questions about the company mission, goals, and so on. When you’re trying to beat another candidate for the role, having strategic conversations about the company and industry can go a long way.
2. Find out what people are saying about the company.Finding out what it’s like to work at a fast-paced company like Medidata Solutions is as simple as taking a peek at its Glassdoor reviews. According to Hailey, candidates should research who thrives in a fast-growing technology company, especially if they are coming from an industry that grows at more traditional rates. As you scroll through the company reviews, ask yourself the following questions:
- How do people describe the work environment?
- What do people love about working there?
- What are the pros and cons?