Weekends are a great time to step away from the pressures of work, spend some quality time with your family and loved ones, and recover physically and mentally from the previous work week. Related:8 Ways To Deal With The Monday Blues As the weekend comes to a close and Monday morning nears the horizon, consider these three ideas for getting your week off to a fabulous start:
Arrive 30 Minutes Earlier Monday MorningClose your door and forward your office phone. Use this time to plan your week:
- Review your calendar for last week, this week and next week.
- Review your project list.
- Review your "to-do" lists.
- Review your annual goals - business and personal.
- Review your inbox (paper inbox).
- Review your e-mail inbox and key folders (but try to refrain from beginning the process of responding to e-mails during your planning time).