Are You Fully Leveraging the Value of What You're Known For?
Creating a personal brand doesn't stop there. You need to maintain and leverage your personal brand to the maximum - it's the only way to thrive in today's job market. Consider these questions:
- What are you "known" for?
- What are you the "go to" person for?
- When work associates think of you, what is "key expertise" that comes to their mind?
- If you had a "byline" underneath your name on your office door, what would it say?
- When your clients or customers think of you, what is the key value element that comes to their mind?