NJ, PA & DE Tech Sales | Stewart (A Xerox Company)
*Stewart is a subsidiary of Global Imaging Systems - a Xerox company is looking for professionals interested in NJ, PA & DE Tech Sales.
At Stewart, we do not fill empty seats... We hire and develop future leaders!Looking for a professional job in tech sales, working with businesses on the tech they use most? Stewart is on a mission to revolutionize the way companies work. We help our customers and our employees find better ways to do great work. Our culture helps our people see their dreams materialize into real solutions for the real world. We continuously strive to build a great workplace, and year after year have attracted people with world-class talent, drive, and vision.
Let's talk benefits...Our suite of benefits focuses on a great work/life balance:
- Performance-based earnings and competitive compensation, including UNCAPPED sales commissions
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage starts on your date of hire
- Six figure earning potential. Reps who meet their quota and have staying power can make $150k+. Your first year, you can expect to pull in $60k, and the second year, $75k+. After that, the sky's the limit. This includes a base of $35-45k, because we know you've gotta eat
- Car allowance
- Health Savings Account with a generous company contribution + wellness incentives
- 401(k) with a generous match
- Paid time off plus 8 holidays total
- Group life, AD&D, and LTD insurance at no cost
- A culture of healthy competition, where we continually invest in you
- Consistently deliver on your quota month in and month out. We love elephants, whales, and big game...at the zoo. Our Sales MVPs aren't flash-in-the-pan rock stars; they're the ones that put $$$ on the board every month, without fail, no excuses.
- Lives and breathes prospecting: Strategic stop bys. Appointments. E-mails. Phone calls. Product demos.
- Architects a strategic marketing plan that aligns sales initiatives with customer requirements
- Interprets and analyzes research and competitive intelligence to understand the market drivers and business opportunities
- Crafts complex proposals and business solutions with a high degree of confidence and strategic thought
- Strategically and tactically penetrates accounts. This isn't slinging boxes. This IS going beyond selling equipment and adding Managed Print Services and software solutions to each client's portfolio. And we have experts in each of these areas to help you architect deals and sell in to accounts. Their success is your success!
- Reviews leads, pending orders and lease upgrades, developing action plans to progress each cycle.
- Meet forecasting objectives by keeping timely & accurate forecasts on account assignment
- Analyzes the customer's business communication requirements, and develops customized solutions.
- Serves as the first line of contact with customers
- Manages territory by protecting and increasing a profitable revenue stream within current accounts.
- Participates in planned account reviews
- Maintains prospecting/customer database record all activities inside of each account
- Evaluates current state, customer satisfaction, and completeness of strategy implementation along with next steps in advancing the account.
- 4 years college degree in a business-related field preferred
- Competitive nature
- Strong communicator
- Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement
- Valid driver's license and minimal level of auto insurance coverage required