A 'Company Vibe' is the working environment an employer creates for its employees. Using five major attributes, all employers can be evaluated to determine their Company Vibe as follows:
Companies usually have a predominant Company Vibe. Sometimes, they may be a combination of two. To learn more, check out the characteristics of each Company Vibe below and ask yourself, "Which one best describes my current employer?"
- Employees dress for success.
- Meetings are scheduled and follow company guideline for effectiveness.
- Employees are rewarded for playing by the rules.
- A focus on climbing the ladder is respected.
- The office displays the company’s sophistication and accomplishments.
- Employees dress to impress themselves.
- Meetings have a coffee break, fun vibe.
- Employees actively look to disrupt process.
- Being collaborative and creative earns trust.
- Office is designed to be an extension of the company’s personality.
- Employees dress for comfort.
- Meetings are fast-paced and filled with ideas and intensity.
- Employees use processes to be more efficient.
- Upskilling and speed drive gain recognition.
- Workspaces are open-concept and promote collaboration.
- Employees dress for safety and uniformity.
- Meetings are a regular way to stay informed.
- Employees follow a process designed to maintain consistency.
- Multi-tasking and specialization ensure job security.
- No-frills workplace where you can get your hands dirty.