While you'll likely get thrown a few curveball questions during your interviews, there are some basic interview questions you should expect. One of those questions is, "Why do you want this job?" If you don't have a good answer for this, you can kiss your chances at getting hired goodbye.
What you need to do is showcase your connection story. What do you respect, appreciate, or admire about this company, over ANY other company? Show them that you want to work here for more than just a paycheck. Show them that you have a personal connection with it, which is a big part of the reason you're pursuing the role.
In this tutorial, career expert J.T. O'Donnell reveals eight smart questions you should ALWAYS ask during job interviews...
Want to hear all 8 ways you are being shut out of the hiring process? Click this link and get access to J.T.'s FREE VIDEO on what it takes to remove the roadblocks to job search.
- 7 Benefits Of Having A Career In The Real Estate Sector - Work It ... ›
- How To Answer, 'Why Do You Want To Work Here?' In An Interview ... ›
- How To Answer 'Why Are You Interested In This Job?' - Work It Daily ... ›
- 8 Simple Interview Questions To Ask Hiring Managers - Work It Daily ... ›
- How To Answer The Question "Describe Yourself In One Word ... ›
- How To Answer Behavioral Interview Questions - Work It Daily ... ›
- 7 Most Common Interview Questions And Answers - Work It Daily ... ›
- How Best To Answer: Why do you Want to Work Here? ›
- How To Respond To The Question 'Why Do You Want To Work Here?' ›
- Job Interview Question: Why do you want to work here? (Plus ... ›
- 5 of the Most Overused Job Interview Questions Smart Interviewers ... ›
- 27 Most Common Job Interview Questions and Answers | Inc.com ›