5 Apps That Help You Lose Weight At Work
It can be extremely difficult to maintain your diet at work. And when you're sitting at a desk all day, it can be even worse! Here are five apps that can help you lose weight - or just get in shape.
1. Lose It!Too busy to count calories? This app makes it incredibly easy to set your weight loss goals, track your calorie intake, and monitor your progress. You simply choose how many pounds you would like to lose each week, insert your age, height, and weight, and it will tell you exactly how many calories you can eat each day. Not only that, but you can input your daily exercises and track how many calories you've burned. Free.
2. FooducateAfter a long, hard day of work, it can be tempting to walk into the grocery store and just grab easy, unhealthy foods. Fortunately, Fooducate makes your life easier. With this app, you can easily grade your groceries by scanning the barcode of each product to determine exactly what's inside. Find out that your favorite munchies aren't exactly good for your diet? No worries, Fooducate offers healthy alternatives. Yum! Free.
3. Nike Training ClubDo you hit the gym on your lunch hour? Milk that exercise time for all it's worth with Nike Training Club. This app is basically a personal trainer - inside your phone! With more than 85 custom-built workouts and audio guidance to keep you motivated, Nike Training Club is the perfect tool for busy professionals who want to get the most out of their workout. Free.
4. Shake A SnackThere's nothing worse than sitting at the office with a bad case of the "diet munchies." With this app, you can easily whip up a healthy three-ingredient snack! With over 350 recipes, you're bound to find a scrumptious snack that works with your diet. Don't like certain foods? No worries, you can remove any ingredient that doesn't appeal to your taste buds. $0.99.
5. The Wherever WorkoutIf you're stuck in the office, bored on a business trip, or just don't have time to workout after work, this app is perfect for you. The Whenever Workout app provides special workout plans for any situation you're in. Workout routines include the "Hotel Workout," "Anytime, Anywhere Workout," "In the Office Workout," and more! This app is perfect for any professional - whether you need to get into shape or not! Free. Enjoy this article? You've got time for another! Check out these related articles:
- 6 Workouts To Do At Your Desk
- 5 Snacks To Bring To Work This Week9
- Is Your Diet Hurting Your Career?