When you're in a job interview, it would be a huge mistake to not ask the hiring manager any questions. And when it comes to interview questions, some are better than others at demonstrating your value and enthusiasm for the job you're interviewing for. But which question will make you stand out from the competition the most?
If you want to impress hiring managers, this is the best question to ask during a job interview...
What Would I Need To Do In This Role To Make Your Job Easier?
@j.t.odonnell BEST QUESTION to ask on a job interview! #interviewtips#careertiktok#jobinterview#interview#jobinterviewtips#jobinterviewquestions#edutok#jobs♬ original sound - J.T. O'Donnell
One of the best questions you can ask during a job interview is: Tell me how the job that I'm applying for interacts with your job and what would I need to do in this role to make your life easier?
You're not being hired for the heck of it. You're there to solve problems, alleviate pain, and, yes, make the lives of the people you're working with easier. So, when you ask the hiring manager (your boss or potential co-workers) this question, you're showing that you understand this, and you're giving them the opportunity to tell you exactly what you'd have to do in order for them to want to pick you for the job.
If you ask this question in your next job interview, I can guarantee the hiring manager will be very, very impressed, and you'll be sure to stand out from other job candidates.
Want More Job Interview Tips?
I understand how difficult it is to land a job interview, never mind ace one. It can be especially frustrating when you've been looking for a job for months and haven't had any success.
If you're feeling frustrated, alone, or even depressed in your job search, I'm here for you.I'd love it if you signed up for Work It Daily's Power Hour Event Subscription! I look forward to answering all of your career questions in our next live event!
- 7 Most Common Interview Questions And Answers - Work It Daily ›
- 3 Questions To Avoid Asking During Your First Job Interview - Work ... ›
- 7 Hard Questions Employers Ask In A Job Interview - Work It Daily ›
- 4 Best Questions To Ask In A Phone Interview - Work It Daily ›
- 7 Essential Questions To Ask In A Job Interview - Work It Daily ›
- 5 Important Questions To Ask At The End Of A Job Interview - Work It ... ›
- 8 Best Questions To Ask In A Job Interview - Work It Daily ›
- 5 Key Things To Ask In Your Next Job Interview - Work It Daily ›