When is it time to move on to bigger and better things? Related: Want To Change Jobs After The Recession? 12 Proactive Tips This is a question that most people never contemplate, which leads to one of three things happening:
- They get burnt out
- They lose better opportunities at other jobs
- They earn less income over their lifetime
- Is this job and this experience adding value to my resume?
- Does this job illustrate a pattern of growth?
- Have I learned any new valuable skills that can be utilized by other employers?