ANSWERED: Auto Correct Ruined My Thank You Note! What Can I Do?
Juan recently had a job interview where he felt that he connected well with the hiring manager and sent a thank you note in hopes of continuing the good impression he made. Unfortunately, he wrote the thank you note in his car and realized after sending it that auto correct had screwed up a couple of phrases in the email and made entire sections of the thank you note make no sense.
Juan went from feeling good about the job interview to now thinking that he may have hurt his chances of moving forward in the hiring process. Juan is excited about this job opportunity and doesn't want this mistake to cost him the opportunity.
Ouch! This is a tough one! Earlier this week we gave four possible options for addressing this situation.
Did you guess right? Find out by watching this video below.
And The Correct Answer Is...
Have an uncomfortable situation at work or in your job search that you aren't sure how to deal with? Let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Also, be sure to check back regularly as we will be posting a new awkward experience weekly. If you guess right by posting a comment on our YouTube Channel, you might WIN A FREE YEAR inside our program.
- 4 Signs Your Thank-You Note Will Hurt You, Not Help You - Work It ... ›
- What To Write In A Thank You Email After Your Interview - Work It ... ›
- HELP! Auto-Correct Ruined My Thank You Note After A Job ... ›
- 4 Thank You Note Mistakes And How To Avoid Them - Work It Daily ›
- The No. 1 Job Interview Thank-You Note Mistake To Avoid - Work It Daily ›