5 Steps to Help You Reinvent Yourself and Your Career
The new world of work, jobs and careers has shifted for sure and will continue to at warped speed! It’s our current radical reality and one that must be taken very seriously. Both career changers and career educators face this new challenge. New rules, new tools, new approaches are all the order of today. Are you developing your “relentless changer” skills? Consider these statistics which J.T. O’Donnell, the founder of this blog, recently posted:
- 23-year all time job satisfaction low according to Harvard Business School.
- 84% of Americans plan to look for new jobs in 2011 per Business News Daily.
- 9%+ unemployment rate with it not expected to drop more than a point this year according to the Wall Street Journal.
- 7 1/2 months and climbing is the average length of unemployment as stated by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- 13M+ Americans out of work according to latest U.S. Labor Statistics.
- Discover your passion
- Uncover your key skills and qualities
- Reinvent and adapt them to new career possibilities
- Rebrand a new, fresh version of you and your business
- Relaunch yourself both online and in person!