Looking For A Job? Attend Work It Daily's Job Search Accelerator Workshop!
In our latest live class, we’ll teach you how to accelerate your job search today using a modern strategy that gets you noticed.
Finding a job is 10 times harder these days, and it's not just because competition for jobs is at an all-time high. Understanding and embracing the latest professional job search trends is what you need to do to land a job.
Ask yourself the following:
- Is your resume making you look overqualified, narcissistic, desperate, or old school?
- Is your LinkedIn profile set up correctly to ensure recruiters will find you AND want to contact you?
- Do you know how to write a "connection story" and use it to get a job interview?
- Are you conducting a “proactive” job search so recruiters and hiring managers come to you?
This high-impact workshop will help you with all of the above—and offer so much more. In our 4-week class, you’ll learn what you need to do in order to secure opportunities even during hard times.
Join our CEO, JT O'Donnell, and Director of Training Development & Coaching, Christina Burgio, for the live event series on Wednesdays at 12 ET from February 1st-22nd.
CAN'T ATTEND LIVE? That's okay. You'll have access to the recording and the workbook after the session!
PLEASE NOTE: To access this training, you will need our Career Class Pass Membership ($9/month).
You can cancel the membership at any time, but it will need to be active in order to access this 4-week class in February. But, at only $9/month, this is the BEST low-cost investment you can make to ensure your career doesn't suffer in the recession.
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO SIGN UP SO YOU CAN ATTEND!
- 6 Ways To Deal With Family Asking About Your Job Search - Work It ... ›
- The Best LinkedIn Tip You've NEVER Heard Before - Work It Daily ›
- Work It Daily's Career "Power Hours" ›
- 21 Inspirational Career Quotes For Professionals - Work It Daily ›