5 Jobs You Can Do Anywhere
Whether they are married to someone in the military, or they simply enjoy moving frequently, some people need to find jobs that allow them to move without giving up their positions. The following five jobs not only provide people with a decent living, but they also allow their employees to move all over the country. Keep these jobs you can do anywhere in mind with your next career change.
1. Medical Sales RepresentativeMedical sales representatives sell medicines and medical equipment to doctors, hospitals, and pharmacists. Because people in every part of the country need medical supplies, medical sales jobs can be found everywhere. These jobs are best for people who have some background in medical supplies and medicines, and those who can explain complex medical terminology in an easy-to-understand way.
2. Insurance Sales RepresentativeInsurances sales representatives help people get the type of auto, life, and home insurance they need. People who work for large, nationwide companies can easily request a transfer to a different store in a different part of the country, if their company has a location there. Otherwise, they can view job listings in insurance sales in the classifieds for the cities they plan to move to. Insurance sales jobs are best for people who are naturally friendly and trustworthy.
3. Elementary School TeacherEvery city and town in the United States needs quality teachers. A person with a teaching degree in one state should not have difficulty finding employment in another state, though they may need to take an additional class or test to become certified for that particular state. Elementary school teaching is best suited for people who have a lot of patience, creativity, and dedication to their job.
4. Retail Sales AssociateRetail sales associates work at clothing and merchandise stores to sell products to customers that come in to shop. They are expected to offer excellent customer service, sell products, ring up sales, and arrange inventory merchandise as needed. Because many large stores have locations all over the country, those who work in retail are often able to transfer between stores easily.
5. Freelance WriterBecause many freelance writers work from home, freelance writing is truly a job that can be done from anywhere. There are no transfer requests to put in, additional certifications needed, or additional tests to pass. While those people who write for newspapers and magazines may need to make new connections with clients in new cities, bloggers and people who write articles for internet sites can work from anywhere without skipping a beat. When your lifestyle requires constant moving and change, it is good to keep a back up plan in mind to make money. These occupations can keep you busy wherever you are. Enjoy this article? You've got time for another! Check out these related articles:
- How Vital Is Location In Job Search?
- 5 Tips To Navigating A Career Transition Successfully
- 10 Things That Matter In Your Career