Let's be honest! LinkedIn is not the easiest social media platform to navigate. If you wish you could make better use of this essential career tool, we've got just the event for you...
On Wednesday, May 18th, 2022 at 12 p.m. ET, J.T. O'Donnell, founder and CEO of Work It Daily, and Christina Burgio, director of training and coaching, are hosting a NEW live event "How To Navigate LinkedIn Effectively."
Learn how to make the most of your time on LinkedIn so you can work smarter, not harder!
This hour-long event will teach you:
- The background and importance of LinkedIn
- How to get started with LinkedIn
- How to navigate the different areas of the platform
- Tips on how to get noticed on LinkedIn
Save Your Spot!
@j.t.odonnell Master LinkedIn for job search & make recruiters come to YOU!!!! #jobsearch#linkedin#jobsearchtips#linkedintips#learnontiktok#edutok#careeradvice#careertiktok#networkingtips#job#FindYourEdge @workitdaily @j.t.odonnel ♬ Whoopty (Instrumental) - DJB
Buy your ticket for our live event today!
WHEN: Wednesday, May 18th, 2022 at 12 p.m. ET
WHO: J.T. O'Donnell & Christina Burgio
WHAT: In this training, you'll learn how to:
- Navigate the LinkedIn platform better
- Search for certain topics on LinkedIn
- Manage your personal profile and account settings
- Identify ways to market yourself to your network
We hope to see you there!
- Is LinkedIn Still Relevant? What You Need To Know - Work It Daily ›
- 10 Things To Immediately Do On LinkedIn - Work It Daily ›
- How To Use LinkedIn Better In 3 Easy Steps - Work It Daily ›
- 4 Ways To Effectively Use LinkedIn Groups - Work It Daily ›