Don’t you hate Monday? Ugh, nothing ever seems to go your way. Take a second to look of these signs that it’s Monday. You know it’s Monday when…
Related: 8 Ways To Deal With The Monday Blues
- You wake up five minutes before you have to leave for work.
- You put on two different colored socks.
- You have a huge, unfixable cowlick with no time to shower.
- You can’t find your keys anywhere.
- You can’t wait to get home, and you haven’t even left for work yet.
- You drink enough coffee to fuel a car.
- You Instagram your coffee cup.
- You spill coffee all over your white shirt.
- You want to kill everyone on your morning commute.
- You fall asleep during your Windows Update.
- You rewrite your to-do list a hundred times.
- You put off real work as long as possible.
- Your Inbox seems like an undefeatable monster.
- You already started convincing yourself to skip the gym later.
- You hate everyone who tries to talk to you.
- You “read up” on your industry on People.com
- You say “screw it” to your healthy diet and go to McDonalad’s instead.
- You zone out every three and a half minutes.
- You’re convinced every single clock in the office is broken.
- You consider taking the rest of the day off because you feel a migraine coming on.
- You get a migraine.
- You re-read that report six times before you absorb any information.
- You decide that you need a new chair.
- You make up excuses to leave your desk.
- You mke nerly 15 typos in evey e-mail.
- You can’t find a working pen.
- You forgot to save that important thing you did.
- Your computer crashes. Twice.
- You decide to put off replying to all of those e-mails until tomorrow.
- You forgot to bring snacks.
- Your keyboard dies and you don’t have any more batteries.
- Your sandwich was eaten by someone else.
- You realize you forgot to put on deodorant.
- Your phone dies.
- You realize you had the day off.
Happy Monday, everyone!
Photo Credit: Shutterstock