What Is This Contest?
We are SO EXCITED to be partnering with Starbucks for EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION DAY on MARCH 6th.
Check out how you (the manager!) can WIN $500 in Starbucks cards for your crew!
Watch the video above and learn how posting a pic of your team on LinkedIn* with the hashtags #WorkItDaily, #Contest & #StarbucksCardB2B (they are looking into another hashtag to use) can enter you to win.
Official rules and details are in the video! Head on over to StarbucksCardB2B.com and you can buy your team cards in bulk today!
*Only entries submitted on LinkedIn will be considered*
Examples Of Accepted Contest Entries
Offical Contest Rules
- There is "No purchase necessary". Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
- Any manager of employees can enter by following these instructions:
- Post a picture of you and your team on your personal LinkedIn account on behalf of your company.
- Explain in the caption why your team deserves Starbucks cards for Employee Appreciation Day.
- Include the hashtags #WorkItDaily, #StarbucksCardB2B & #Contest
- Contest starts Monday, March 2nd, 2020 at 12PM, Eastern Standard Time,and ends at midnight, Eastern Standard Time, on March 6th, 2020.
- The contest is sponsored by WorkItDaily.com. Starbucks is not a sponsor and is in no way liable for this giveaway.
- 1 prize in the amount of $500 in Starbucks gift cards (20 gift cards total) will be given to a participating manager who complies with the posting guidelines and has the most likes at the end of the contest duration.
- The winner will be contacted via LinkedIn and announced on the WorkItDaily.com LinkedIn feed on Monday, March 9th, 2020.
- Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in a Contest or Sweepstakes constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
- The Entry cannot contain materials embodying the name, likenesses, voices or other indicia identifying any other person, living or dead, unless you have express permission from that person to use their likeness and performance in connection with the Promotion.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Linkedin.
- Entrants who do not comply with these Contest Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Contest in any way shall be disqualified.
- Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Contest in the event fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest.
- By participating and/or accepting a prize, entrants, and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, any prize provider, and each of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, or participation in Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Contest-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy or merchandise delivery.
- Gift card terms and conditions apply.
Have Additional Questions?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org