Top 10 Professional Certifications For A Bright Future
The world is changing so fast. With the emergence of new technologies and ideas in work, people must think differently. People need to be more creative than ever. To keep pace with this change, people should expand their skills by taking different professional certification courses. Professional certification is a process in which a person proves that he or she has the knowledge, experience, and skills to perform a specific job. A wide variety of industries and careers offer professional certification. Selftest training provides professionals with a benchmark of their ability to pass any certification exam. The certificate assures employers, customers, students, and the public that the certificate holder is competent in their line of work. In some professions, certification is a requirement for employment and practice. Certification can prove a person is important, committed,and well-trained professionally. Professionals with certifications generally can expect:
- Better employment and opportunities
- Good remuneration packages
- Social/professional recognition
- To be more competitive than others
1. MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional)These certifications prove that someone has the comprehensive set of skills to perform a particular IT job role, such as enterprise messaging administrator database administrator.
2. MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist)This certification proves a professional's skills on a particular Microsoft technology, such as the Microsoft Exchange Server, Windows operating system, Microsoft SQL Server, or Microsoft Visual Studio.
4. MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainers)An MCT is a professional trainer who has been certified by Microsoft to deliver Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) instructor-led courses to Information Technology (IT) professionals and developers.
5. MCITP (Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional)The Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) certification is one of Microsoft's new generation of credentials is designed to validate your skills on the features and functionality of key technologies.
6. VCP (VMware Certified Professional)VMware certifications offer opportunity to validate their products technical knowledge. Candidates will be proficient with the installation, management, deployment and support of their products.
7. CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)This covers skills necessary to administer devices on small or medium-sized networks.
8. PMP (Project Management Professional)Project Management Professional demonstrates that a person is experienced and educated to successfully lead and direct projects.
9. CPA (Certified Public Accountant)A CPA is a certified public accountant and is licensed by the state.
10. ACSP (Apple Certified Support Professional)This certifies your ability to understand the operating system and is earned based on the OS version. Earning a certification does not guarantee that you will walk into a higher paying job. Certification helps, but employers count on several factors when hiring people, including experience. There was a time when certification holders were reasonably assured of landing a job. Today it is more of a qualifier - not having a certification means you may not even get an interview.
Want more advice like this?
Sign up below to receive our *daily* career tips in your Inbox!