A ‘Company Vibe’ is the working environment an employer creates for its employees. Using five major attributes, all employers can be evaluated to determine their Company Vibe as follows:
Companies usually have a predominant Company Vibe. Sometimes, they may be a combination of two. To learn more, check out the characteristics of each Company Vibe below and ask yourself, “Which one best describes my current employer?”
- Employees dress for success.
- Meetings are scheduled and follow company guideline for effectiveness.
- Employees are rewarded for playing by the rules.
- A focus on climbing the ladder is respected.
- The office displays the company’s sophistication and accomplishments.
- Employees dress to impress themselves.
- Meetings have a coffee break, fun vibe.
- Employees actively look to disrupt process.
- Being collaborative and creative earns trust.
- Office is designed to be an extension of the company’s personality.
- Employees dress for comfort.
- Meetings are fast-paced and filled with ideas and intensity.
- Employees use process to be more efficient.
- Upskilling and speed drive gain recognition.
- Work spaces are open-concept and promote collaboration.
- Employees dress for safety and uniformity.
- Meetings are a regular way to stay informed.
- Employees follow process designed to maintain consistency.
- Multi-tasking and specialization ensure job security.
- No-frills workplace where you can get your hands dirty.
Want to find employers with your preferred Company Vibe? Check out the companies featured in our new show for job seekers, “The Job Shop,” to get the inside track on employers that suit your unique needs.
[Watch this video to learn more about how “The Job Shop” can help you find your next employer.]