Two simple questions for you:
- What’s the biggest thing holding you back from achieving everything you desire?
- What’s your greatest asset in life?
- Increase the value of your greatest asset in life… You.
- Release the unconscious behaviors that are holding you back
The 3 Little Career Secrets Of The Ultra-SuccessfulGreat. Let’s get into the three little career secrets of the ultra-successful:
1. Continuous Improvement Through Education
“Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.” ― Zig ZiglarThe wealthiest people I know have invested in themselves far beyond a typical education. They spend tens of thousands of dollars on education each and every year. Why? Because they know that their biggest asset in life is themselves. Therefore, it makes sense to continually invest in the improvement of your greatest asset… doesn’t it?
2. Work With Great Mentors & CoachesI’ve heard that Tiger Woods - one of the best in the world at the game of golf, has five coaches. Five! The beauty of working with great mentors and coaches is that you’re tapping into the wisdom of other successful people who have been where you are. They’ve faced the same challenges, searched for the same answers, and sought the advice of their own mentors and coaches along the way. Bottom line: A great mentor or coach is worth their weight in gold, and working with them is one of the fastest ways available to accelerate your success.
3. The Power Of The Master MindHave you ever sat in a “hot seat” where five or more smart people with similar goals give you their best solutions to your most challenging problem? Sounds powerful, doesn’t it? That’s why Napolean Hill, author of the famous book Think & Grow Rich, says this:
“Analyze the record of any man who has accumulated a great fortune, and many of those who have accumulated modest fortunes, and you will find that they have either consciously, or unconsciously employed the "Master Mind" principle.” - Napolean HillThe Master Mind group is one of Hill’s 13 principles of success that he shares in this must-read success book. Now that we’ve covered the three little secrets of the ultra-successful, take stock of where you are right now:
- Are you continuously learning?
- Do you have a great coach or mentor?
- Are you part of a mastermind group filled with peers you respect?