YIKES! How To Handle Your Manager Stealing Clients & Sales
This week on Well This Happened, we discussed Taylor's awkward workplace dilemma.
Taylor recently started a job at a retail store that's solely commission-based. He's really liking it, and learning a lot about sales.
However, his excitement for the job started to decline when the store manager started stealing clients from him and other team members.
These tactics are hurting Taylor and his colleagues, since they aren't making money when they work with this manager.
Since Taylor is so new to the company, he's not sure whether to report his manager, or move on to a different job.
This is a tough situation to be in. Dealing with a superior who is participating in shady work behavior can be challenging, especially when you're new to the company.
Earlier this week, we asked how you would handle this situation. Did you guess correctly?
The Correct Answer Is....
SUBSCRIBE TO WORK IT DAILY: https://www.youtube.com/workitdaily?sub_confirmation=1 Welcome to Well This Happened. The show where you become the career coach....
Have an uncomfortable situation at work or in your job search that you aren't sure how to deal with? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, be sure to check back in regularly, as we will be posting a new awkward experience weekly!
- How To Handle A Hostile Work Environment - Work It Daily ›
- 9 Strategies For Dealing With A Passive Aggressive Boss - Work It ... ›
- 5 Ways To Deal With An Incompetent Boss - Work It Daily ›
- What do I do? I found out my employee lied about being sick! - Work ... ›
- Help! How Can I Explain A Gap In My Work History And Resume ... ›
- Well, This Happened... - Work It Daily ›