Supercharge Your Job Interview With A 30-60-90-Day Plan
Who can use a 30-60-90-Day Plan for a stronger, more successful job interview? Everyone.
Why do 30-60-90-Day Plans make such a positive impact in your interview?In the interview, the hiring manager is looking for you to prove four things:
- You understand the job.
- You can do the job.
- You will do the job.
- You pose no risk to his or her own continued employment with that company. (They are judged, among other things, by the quality of their hires.)
Your 30-60-90-day plan will:
- Elevate your conversation far beyond what others (your competition) are talking about in their interviews, and alleviate the fears they naturally have about you
- Make you stand out far above others who are interviewing for the job
- Prove that you can do the job, by showing the goals you set and exactly how you will hit them
- Show how hiring you will ultimately benefit him or her, as your boss
- Help him or her ‘see’ you in the role, which puts them half way to making you the offer
- Create a discussion of your ideas to solve his or her problems, which psychologically moves them to see you as a partner, not an opponent (someone who could hurt his or her job performance)
- Find out more about how to create and use a 30-60-90-Day Plan in your interview.
- Get a perfect 30-60-90-Day Plan Template and Coaching on how to use it to get a great job offer.