In this week's episode of "Well This Happened", we want to know what you would do if you worked for an owner who micro-manages you my watching you work on camera and reading through your company emails.
We want YOU to be the career coach and tell us which one is the RIGHT answer!
Think you know? Vote below, and stay tuned for later this week when we announce the right answer (and why the other ones are wrong).
If you want to enter for the chance to win one of our FREE memberships, be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel and hit the bell to get notified each time a new "Well This Happened" episode is out. To enter, simply comment which answer you think is correct in the comments below the video on Youtube!
To help choose next week's topic, scroll down to the bottom and cast your vote!
Manager Watches Me On Camera & Monitors My Emails [Part 1]www.youtube.com
A: Let the owner know she is making you uncomfortable and ask her to stop.
B: Ask Other Co-Workers If They're Experiencing The Same Thing & Go To The Owner Together.
C: Start Looking For A New Job. She's Not Going To Change And This Isn't Going To Get Any Better.
D: Write A Scathing Anonymous Glassdoor Review Venting About The Policy In Hopes The Owner Sees It.
- 5 Tips For A Safe Online Job Search - Work It Daily ›
- 8 Smart Questions To Ask Hiring Managers - Work It Daily ›
- Interview HACK: #1 Secret To Answering Hard Interview Questions ... ›
- 10 Mistakes That Can Ruin Any Interview - Work It Daily ›
- I Thought My Coworker Was Pregnant, BUT She's Not... - Work It Daily ›
- How To Deal With A Coworker That Overshares - Work It Daily ›
- Work It Daily - Well, This Happened... ›
- HELP! Co-worker Shared Our Private Email Chain With The Whole Office - Work It Daily ›