Here's How To Deal With *That* Co-Worker!
If you caught our last video in our latest series, "Well This Happened..." you heard about the problem one of our viewers is having with their co-worker. To recap, they have a colleague that overshares a little too much, and they weren't sure how to go about addressing this. We had some great responses from our viewers on how they think our friend should handle this. Check out the answer below and let us know if you guessed right or not!
Be sure to keep an eye out for next week's "Well This Happened.." if you guess right, you will be entered to win the option of having a FREE year long WID membership!
Co-Worker Is Always Oversharing [Part 2] www.youtube.com
Did You Guess Right?
- Workplace Conflict Archives | Work It Daily ›
- 4 Ways For Dealing With A Negative Co-Worker - Work It Daily ›
- Challenge: Talk With A Co-Worker For 5-Minutes | Work It Daily ›
- 5 Tips For Dealing With Difficult Co-Workers - Work It Daily ›
- Workplace Drama: How To Handle A Difficult Co-Worker - Work It Daily ›
- I Thought My Coworker Was Pregnant, BUT She's Not... | Work It Daily ›
- I Thought My Coworker Was Pregnant, BUT She's Not... - Work It Daily ›
- Hiring Manager Makes Fun Of A Candidate After An Interview - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- Answer an interview question I don't know the answer to? - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- Interviewer called too early for my interview, What do I do? - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›