HELP! I Was Promoted Over My Friend & Now He Resents Me For It!
In this week's episode of "Well This Happened", we want to know what you would do if you were promoted over your friend at work, and now that friend resents you! How would you address this with them?
We want YOU to be the career coach and tell us which one is the RIGHT answer!
Think you know? Vote below, and stay tuned for later this week when we announce the right answer (and why the other ones are wrong).
If you want to enter for the chance to win one of our FREE memberships, be sure to SUBSCRIBE to our Youtube channel and hit the bell to get notified each time a new "Well This Happened" episode is out. To enter, simply comment which answer you think is correct in the comments below the video on Youtube!
Was Promoted Over My Friend & Now He Resents Me - Part 1 youtu.be
A: Go to HR to explain that your co-worker is upset about the promotion & causing problems
B: Go to your mentor within the organization for advice on how to address this
C: Meet with your friend privately, apologize that he didn't get the promotion, & explain that you want to find a way to move past it
D: Ignore the situation until it goes away. He'll get over it & realize it wasn't your fault
- 4 Types of Male Co-workers Women Find Most Frustrating | Inc.com ›
- Research Reveals 16 Signs That an Employee Is a Sociopath (and ... ›
- This 75-Year Harvard Study Teaches Us a Lot About Our Co-Workers ›
- How To Deal With A Coworker That Overshares - Work It Daily ›
- Answer an interview question I don't know the answer to? - Work It ... ›
- Hiring Manager Makes Fun Of A Candidate After An Interview - Work ... ›
- How Hiring Managers Make Decisions - Work It Daily ›
- The Secret To Being A Great Manager - Work It Daily ›