Hiring Manager Makes Fun Of A Candidate After A Job Interview
In this week's episode of "Well This Happened", we want to know what you would do if witnessed a hiring manager at your organization making fun of a candidate who they had just interviewed who had autism.
We want YOU to be the career coach and tell us which one is the RIGHT answer!
Think you know? Vote below, and stay tuned for later this week when we announce the right answer (and why the other ones are wrong).
If you want to enter for the chance to win one of our FREE memberships, be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel and hit the bell to get notified each time a new "Well This Happened" episode is out. To enter, simply comment which answer you think is correct in the comments below the video on Youtube!
To help choose next week's topic, scroll down to the bottom and cast your vote!
Hiring Manager Makes Fun Of Candidate After Job Interview [Part 1] www.youtube.com
A: Address It With The Hiring Manger In Person In Private.
B: Go To Your Co-workers & Ask Them To Back You Up & Go Confront The Hiring Manager Together.
C: Submit An Anonymous Complaint To The HR Department About What You Witnessed.
D: Go Straight To Someone In Upper Management.
- Interview Magazine: The Crystal Ball of Pop ›
- Top 18 Common Job Interview Questions and Answers | Indeed.com ›
- How Hiring Managers Make Decisions - Work It Daily ›
- 8 Smart Questions To Ask Hiring Managers - Work It Daily ›
- 5 Ways To Build Confidence For An Interview - Work It Daily ›
- Interview HACK: #1 Secret To Answering Hard Interview Questions ... ›
- 10 Mistakes That Can Ruin Any Interview - Work It Daily ›
- I Thought My Coworker Was Pregnant, BUT She's Not... - Work It Daily ›
- How To Deal With A Coworker That Overshares - Work It Daily ›
- Work It Daily - Well, This Happened... ›