My Manager Is Holding A Grudge Against Me. Help!
In this week's episode of "Well This Happened", we want to know what you would do if your manager was holding a grudge against. How would you address this with them?
We want YOU to be the career coach and tell us which one is the RIGHT answer!
Think you know? Vote below, and stay tuned for later this week when we announce the right answer (and why the other ones are wrong).
If you want to enter for the chance to win one of our FREE memberships, be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel and hit the bell to get notified each time a new "Well This Happened" episode is out. To enter, simply comment which answer you think is correct in the comments below the video on Youtube!
To help choose next week's topic, scroll down to the bottom and cast your vote!
Manager Is Holding A Grudge Against Me - Part 1 youtu.be
A: Confront your boss privately about how he's been treating you, cite examples, and ask what you can do to change his mind.
B: Go to someone above your boss to explain how you're being treated by your boss.
C: Go to HR to file a complaint against your boss about how you're being treated.
D: Talk with your boss to get a better understanding of what's expected of you & how you can be a better employee.
- Google's Detailed Management Study Reveals 8 Signs You're a ... ›
- Why Asking This 1 Question in a Job Interview Increases the ... ›
- How To Deal With A Coworker That Overshares - Work It Daily ›
- Answer an interview question I don't know the answer to? - Work It ... ›
- Hiring Manager Makes Fun Of A Candidate After An Interview - Work ... ›
- How Hiring Managers Make Decisions - Work It Daily ›
- The Secret To Being A Great Manager - Work It Daily ›