If you saw our first video, you might have heard about the interview situation one of our viewers, Remi submitted. He was in an interview and was asked the question: How many cows are there in Canada right now? - What a weird question but this is a technique that some hiring managers are using these days.
Remi didn't know how to answer the question, so he fumbled through a response and became flustered. This continued through out the rest of the interview and he thinks that he blew his chances of landing the job. You can check out the follow story here.
Watch the video below to find out what to do in this awkward situation!
Asked a Question During an Interview & I Didn't Know The Answer [Part 2]youtu.be
Have an uncomfortable situation at work or in your job search that you aren't sure how to deal with? Let us know by emailing email@example.com. Also be sure to check back in regularly as we will be posting a new awkward experience weekly and if you guess right by posting a comment on our Youtube Channel you might WIN A FREE YEAR inside our program!
- Top 3 Tips For Phone Interviews - Work It Daily ›
- 5 Tips From Nike Recruiters On How To Ace Your Tech Interview ... ›
- 10 Mistakes That Can Ruin Any Interview - Work It Daily ›
- Workplace Drama: How To Handle A Difficult Co-Worker - Work It Daily ›
- Hiring Manager Makes Fun Of A Candidate After An Interview - Work ... ›
- How To Deal With A Coworker That Overshares - Work It Daily ›