Need some podcast recommendations? Check out our episode picks of the week!
Here at Work It Daily, we understand the power of podcasts. We're all about forming good habits, and doing something every day to grow your career.
Listening to podcasts is a fun way to gain perspective, explore ideas, and learn something new. And, believe it or not, podcasts can also help you achieve career growth and success.
Want to build better habits and start "working it daily"? Give these three podcast episodes a listen.
"Brené with Ibram X. Kendi on How to Be an Antiracist" (Unlocking Us with Brené Brown)
Dr. Ibram X. Kendi, #1 New York Times bestselling author of How to Be an Antiracist and the Director of the Antiracist Research and Policy Center at American University, is the guest on this episode of Unlocking Us with Brené Brown. Listen as he and Brené talk about racial disparities, policy, and equality, focusing primarily on How to Be an Antiracist, which is a groundbreaking book about understanding uprooting racism and inequality in our society and in ourselves.
"#173 This Former NFL Player's Story is For Anyone Who Feels Overwhelmed By Life Right Now | Anthony Trucks" (Impact Theory)
On this episode of Impact Theory, Tom Bilyeu interviews Anthony Trucks, a former NFL player who was adopted into a white family as a black youth. Listen as Anthony tells his own story, offering a unique and profound perspective and surprising and insightful commentary on the crisis that America faces today and the progress America still has to make, including the work each individual has to do to make that progress real.
"593 – How to Be MORE Informed Than The Average Person with Jack Perry" (The James Altucher Show)
Staying informed in today's world is the topic on this episode of The James Altucher Show. Jack Perry, CEO of Synback, talks with James about where real information will be sourced in the future and how we can stay informed right now. When yesterday's information can become outdated tomorrow, staying informed has never been more important.
Looking for another great podcast to listen to? Check out JT Talks Jobs! Join J.T. O'Donnell, Work It Daily's founder and CEO, as she provides industry-leading insights into job search and career growth.
Are you a podcast-enthusiast looking to achieve career success? Get inspired to grow your career today by joining Work It Daily's Podcast Club!
- 3 Inspirational Podcast Episodes To Listen To This Week - Work It ... ›
- 3 Podcast Episodes To Listen To For Career Growth - Work It Daily ... ›
- Top 3 Podcast Episodes To Listen To For Personal Growth - Work It ... ›
- 3 Encouraging Podcast Episodes To Listen To Right Now ›
- 3 Empowering Podcast Episodes To Listen To Right Now - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- 3 Podcast Episodes To Listen To When You're Feeling Down - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- 3 Interesting Podcast Episodes For Professionals - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- 3 Podcast Episodes For Entrepreneurs - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›