Branding is all about representing yourself to the public in a way that you hope will positively promote your business or service. Either way, no matter your industry, the outside world will still brand you in one way or another. Related:14 Things That Impact The Quality Of Your Personal Brand Think about singers and actors in Hollywood - they constantly have to reinvent themselves in order to fit the mold of what is trending and stay relevant. Madonna has been the queen of reinvention when it comes to musical acts for the last 30 years. Presently, Miley Cyrus - whether you lover her or hate her - has done a marvelous job of shedding her sweet and innocent Hannah Montana image to the over-the-top, risque, ‘molly-popping’ Miley. The same goes for Taylor Swift. Although her reinvention has been much more low-key than Miley’s, it has not been any less effective. Of course, not all of us need to go from respectively professional to getting undercuts and random tattoos, but there are many benefits to upgrading yourself every now and again.
4 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand YourselfLet’s take a look at some of the signs that it’s time for some change.
1. You Cannot Define Yourself AnymoreOne of the biggest signs that you need to do some personal Spring-cleaning is if you cannot define yourself anymore. Would you have the answers if someone should ask the following questions:
- What is your main passion?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What career goals do you want to achieve?
- What personal goals do you want to achieve?
- Are you happy?