Once companies start hiring again after COVID-19, there will be a LOT of competition for jobs. There will be people with the same experience, same degrees, and same hard skills competing for the same job. So, how will you stand out from the competition?
"I can sit there and tell you 'technology, big and important', 'being fast on a computer, really important' - but when it comes to getting the job, it will be about the soft skills because there's too much competition and too many people with the same hard skills."
There are 5 key skills that you can develop to stand out from other candidates. In this episode, I break down what those skills are and why they're so important to master if you want to land a job after COVID-19.
Work It Daily's free resources: https://www.workitdaily.com/resources
Work It Daily's free laid off & looking webinar: https://workitdaily.lpages.co/how-get-job-laid-off/
Work It Daily's membership information: https://workitdaily.lpages.co/pricing/
Want To Hear More? Download my podcast here:
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/jt-talks-jobs/id1503540957https://open.spotify.com/show/4DhWLJSHCbLNltoebygXyk
Meet Your Host: J.T. O'Donnell
J.T. O'Donnell is the founder and CEO of Work It Daily, an online platform dedicated to helping people solve their biggest career problems.
She has more than 15 years of experience in HR, recruiting and career coaching.
More From This Show...
- 7 Vital Habits Of The Successful Professional - Work It Daily | Where ... ›
- Laid Off & Looking: 8 Tips For The Unemployed - Work It Daily ... ›
- 5 Digital Skills That Will Make You Stand Out In 2020 - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- 5 Soft Skills Needed to Land A Job Post-COVID-19 - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- What Is Your Biggest Career Concern Post-COVID-19? - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›