Interviewers can get a pretty good sense of your character even before you open your mouth. While what you say at the job interview will matter, what you don’t say and do also matters. Every aspect from what time you arrived to the job interview, what you’re wearing, and your communication (verbal and non-verbal) is under review by the interviewer. So, here’s what interviewers are taking notice of and things you can do to come off professional, polished, and prepared. RELATED: Need advice for job search? Watch these tutorials!
1. Poor Communication
2. Question Of Permanency
3. Bad Talk
4. Not Dressing The Part
5. It's All About The Money
Need help preparing for your next job interview?
Check out our FREE resources page!
If you want FREE career advice in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter The Daily Dose!
Struggling to find the right job?
This article was originally published at an earlier date.
- 5 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview - Work It Daily ›
- 3 Biggest Red Flags To Watch Out For In A Hybrid Workplace - Work ... ›
- Cover Letter Mistakes: 4 Red Flags Employers Watch For - Work It ... ›
- 5 Things Every Employer Wants To Hear In An Interview - Work It ... ›
- 3 Things Employers Are Really Looking For In A Job Candidate ... ›
- What To Do If You've Lied On Your Resume - Work It Daily | Where ... ›
To see the full results of the study click here.
Discover Your Flow
There are so many awe-inspiring things and people out in the world, but you have to look up from your screen to see it all. As a creative, I know without a doubt that my work gets stronger when I take the time to meander and explore the world around me.
Being intentional with how you choose to hustle is the key. A strong work ethic is incredibly valuable, but the idea of ambition as a lifestyle, not so much.
- 12 Fascinating Quotes About Work-Life Balance - Work It Daily ›
- Dread Going To Work? How To Deal With The Feeling - Work It Daily ›
- 5 Tips For Talking To Your Boss About Stress - Work It Daily ›
- Why You Should Say "No" To An Overworking Workplace Culture ... ›
- 3 Ways To Avoid Being Overworked - Work It Daily ›