You have been searching for a job, maybe for quite a while… You work hard at it, right? Sure you do. But, for some reason employers aren’t calling you back. Related: 10 Reasons Why You Haven’t Heard Back From A Recruiter In fact, it may seem like a mystery. Do you:
- Sit at the computer day after day searching for openings?
- Email, fax, and post your resume to every conceivable opening or site?
- Check your voicemail and email constantly?
- Receive more “rejection” letters than acknowledgment letters?
- Wonder why employers aren’t calling you back?