Healthy Whipped Coffee To Keep You Energized At Work
Bored of your same old cup of coffee? Well, there's a new coffee craze in town, and we're going to show you how to make it (with a healthy twist!).
The newest coffee trend—if you haven't heard—is whipped coffee. Not only is it a fun spin on your normal morning cup of coffee, but you'll get a good arm workout in, too (if you're using a hand whisk).
Here are instructions for how to make this trendy new coffee drink that'll keep you energized at work!
How To Make Whipped Coffee
Your three main ingredients are equal parts instant coffee, hot water, and sugar. For a healthy twist, we recommend using adaptogen coffee for added stress-relieving benefits, and coconut sugar, which has more fiber than regular sugar.
In a small bowl, whisk these ingredients together until whipped. Then, take a glass and fill it with ice and your choice of milk. Top off the glass with the whipped coffee, and enjoy!
We hope you give this trendy coffee drink a try for a fun start to your workday. Obviously, if you use an electric hand mixer rather than a whisk, it won't take 20 minutes to whip the coffee.
Regardless, we know you'll love trying this recipe out, and with the added coconut sugar and adaptogen coffee, it definitely is a healthier option than your usual cup of coffee before work!
Download her FREE at-home workout guide now!
Note: Individuals should always speak to their physician before making any significant dietary or lifestyle changes.
- Quick & Healthy Chocolate Chip Oat Energy Bites For Work - Work It ... ›
- The Perfect Way To Cook Spaghetti Squash - Work It Daily | Where ... ›
- Healthy & Delicious Cranberry Bliss Bars (Starbucks Copycat ... ›
- How To Stay Healthy While Juggling Remote Work - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- Easy Grain-Free Granola You Can Snack On At Your Desk - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- Berrylicious (Post-Workout) Smoothie Recipe - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›