Healthy & Delicious Cranberry Bliss Bars To Bring To Your Office Party
It's officially the holiday season, which means that baking, desserts, and parties are going to be endless! So, today we want to give you a healthy twist on something many of you have had before.
When you go to Starbucks to pick up your holiday drinks, do you ever stop and grab their cranberry bliss bars on the way out? Well, we're going to show you a quick and easy copycat recipe for cranberry bliss bars, perfect for an office party, a family get-together, or just a guilty pleasure for you at home.
A Healthy Twist On The Starbucks Original
The healthy twist on these cranberry bliss bars is almond flour and coconut flour. You absolutely can use normal flour instead, if you prefer.
This version of the recipe doesn't use butter or have any refined sugar, either—except in the white chocolate chips. It's really hard to find white chocolate chips without refined sugar. But since that's the only ingredient in these cranberry bliss bars that contains any refined sugar, it's still a pretty healthy treat to indulge in.
Copycat Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
2 cups almond flour
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/3 cup cranberries
1/3 cup white chocolate chips
1/4 cup applesauce
1/4 cup coconut oil
Combine the dry and wet ingredients in a bowl. Then, add your cranberries and white chocolate chips to the batter and stir until all ingredients are mixed. In a 9 x 9 pan lined with parchment paper, add the batter and smooth so the surface is even.
Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes. Let cool completely. Then, melt extra white chocolate and smooth over the top of the bars. Sprinkle with dried cranberries. Let cool. Cut, serve, and enjoy!
We hope you'll find this recipe to be a healthier dessert option for all of those holiday parties, and a delicious one, too!
Download her FREE at-home workout guide now!
Note: Individuals should always speak to their physician before making any significant dietary or lifestyle changes.
- 4 Simple Ways To Be More Active At Work - Work It Daily | Where ... ›
- 5 Mouth-Watering Treats To Bring To The Holiday Office Party ... ›
- Quick & Easy Breakfast Recipes For Your Busy Workweek - Work It ... ›
- 3 Tips For Eating Healthy At Your Holiday Office Party - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- Quick & Healthy Chocolate Chip Oat Energy Bites For Work - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- The Perfect Way To Cook Spaghetti Squash - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- What To Eat At Work To Get Enough Omega-3 Fatty Acids - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- How Adaptogens Could Help You Manage Stress At Work - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- The Perfect EMOM Workout For Busy Professionals - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- Healthy Whipped Coffee To Keep You Energized At Work - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›