It's hard to remember to have a healthy breakfast during the workweek, especially when our mornings are busy with a list of chores to do before we even get to work.
So, we're going to give you two quick and easy recipes you can make ahead on a weekend or weeknight.
These breakfast recipes are protein-packed, filling, and, of course, healthy. They're perfect for your crazy workweek mornings. All you'll have to do is grab n' go and not have to worry about anything except your cup of coffee!
Here are two quick and easy breakfast recipes for your busy workweek.
Pumpkin Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Yields: 1 serving
1/3 cup oats
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
3 tbsp. powdered peanut butter
1/4 cup pumpkin pie spice
1 tbsp. chia seeds
Combine all ingredients in a mason jar or Tupperware container. Mix the ingredients together, and store in the refrigerator overnight. Multiply this recipe as needed for as many days as you'd like!
1 egg = 1 frittata
Make as many or as few as you would like. We recommend making a dozen eggs for the whole workweek, so you can have 2-3 for breakfast every morning.
Scramble eggs in a bowl. Divide evenly into greased muffin tins.
To each muffin, add your choice combination of:
- Vegetables (broccoli, spinach, etc.)
Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes. After allowing the frittatas to cool, store them in the refrigerator for a tasty breakfast all week long.
We hope you'll find these recipes to be quick and easy, so you can have a healthy breakfast on your busiest days. Remember: If you want to work it daily, first you've got to have a nutritious breakfast!
Download her FREE at-home workout guide now!
Note: Individuals should always speak to their physician before making any significant dietary or lifestyle changes.
- 5 Things Successful People Do Before Breakfast - Work It Daily ... ›
- 3 Healthy Eating Habits That Will Help Boost Your Productivity ... ›
- 5 Things Every Office Must Know About Food Allergies In The ... ›
- Quick Breakfast Ideas For A Busy Workweek - Work It Daily | Where ... ›
- 4 Simple Ways To Be More Active At Work - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- Healthy & Delicious Cranberry Bliss Bars (Starbucks Copycat) - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- The 5-Minute Stretch Routine To Do Before Work - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- Quick & Healthy Chocolate Chip Oat Energy Bites For Work - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- How To Eat More Fiber At Work - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- How To Meal Prep For The Entire Workweek - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- Berrylicious (Post-Workout) Smoothie Recipe - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- Easy Grain-Free Granola You Can Snack On At Your Desk - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›