Whether you've been laid off, or are afraid you might be, you need to be prepared.
If you want to find a new job you MUST build a networking strategy.
"It's those meaningful connections, those meaningful conversations that you have with people, that builds the trust, that earns the respect, that gets people to want to mobilize and help you. And same for you - the more you get to talk to people, have meaningful conversations, the more inspired you are to want to find a way to help them so that everybody wins."
So, how do you network during a time of social distancing? What can you do to make a great impression and become a valuable connection?
In this episode, I'll tell you the importance of networking during a crisis like COVID-19, and how to network effectively.
Work It Daily's free resources: https://www.workitdaily.com/resources
Work It Daily membership information: https://workitdaily.lpages.co/pricing/
Want To Hear More? Download my podcast here:
Meet Your Host: J.T. O'Donnell
J.T. O'Donnell is the founder and CEO of Work It Daily, an online platform dedicated to helping people solve their biggest career problems.
She has more than 15 years of experience in HR, recruiting and career coaching.
More From This Show...
- Job Seekers: How To Interview After COVID-19 - Work It Daily ... ›
- 4 Tips For Job Hunting During The Coronavirus Pandemic - Work It ... ›
- 4 Industries Still Hiring During The Coronavirus Crisis - Work It Daily ... ›
- 4 Ways To Get The Most Out Of Your Networking Efforts - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- 5 Effective Ice Breakers For Virtual Networking Events - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- 3 Rules To Follow For Smart Business Card Etiquette - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›