Do you think you're facing age discrimination or ageism in your job search? Do you feel like no one is hiring you because you're older than the competition? You're not alone with these feelings. However, there's some important things you need to know if you want to overcome this challenge...
Okay, so first, I want to tackle a HUGE misconception about age discrimination in the workforce.
The truth is, it's not age discrimination that's holding you back.
It's experience discrimination.
It's a true case of supply and demand that's happening right now.
There are 77 million Baby Boomers in the workforce. These are people who are in their late 50s and 60s who are still active in their careers. But here's the thing, Millennials make up half of the workforce right now, and the oldest Millennials are in their 30s, which means they have skills and experience under their belts. They're no longer newbies.
Watch this video were I go into more detail about what experience discrimination is and how to overcome it.
Do you feel like you need help organizing and leveraging your experience in your job search?
Well J.T. and our team of trained coaches can help.
Learn how they can help you with this and more by Clicking Here.
- 3 Ways to Beat Age Discrimination During a Job Search ... ›
- Employers: Avoiding Age Discrimination In The Workplace - Work It ... ›
- 4 Tips for Dealing With Age Discrimination - Work It Daily ›
- It's Not Age Discrimination Holding You Back - Work It Daily ›
- Age Discrimination In Recruitment - Work It Daily ›
- Fighting Age Discrimination With LinkedIn - Work It Daily ›
- Age Discrimination In Interviews - Work It Daily ›
- 3 Ways To Avoid Age Discrimination On Your Resume - Work It Daily ›