Tips For Preparing For Your Next Job Interview
During our weekly live Office Hours on our YouTube Channel, we get lots of questions lots of questions around interview prep and how to answer questions in the interview.
Here are just a few highlights from some of our recent episodes around prepping for job interviews:
What are your tips for preparing for interviews?
Our career coach, Ariella Coombs, gives her tips for preparing for your next in person interview.
Is there a way to find out if there are office bullies or a toxic work environment in the interview?
It's important to know what questions to ask in the interview to make sure you get a good sense of what office environment so you'll know if they're a good fit for you. This also helps to bring to light any red flags like a toxic work environment or office bullies.
What are your tips for "closing the deal" in a face to face interview?
JT gives her advice on how to land an offer at the end of a job interview instead of coming off sounding too sales-y.
Want to get your resume reviewed by Ariella, J.T. or our team of trained coaches?
Use coupon code OFFICEHOURS (all caps, no spaces) at check out to stay $10 off the monthly rate!
- 6 Tips For Following Up After A Job Interview - Work It Daily ›
- 5 Ways To Build Confidence For An Interview - Work It Daily ›
- Interview HACK: #1 Secret To Answering Hard Interview Questions ... ›
- Top 3 Tips For Phone Interviews - Work It Daily ›
- The Job Seeker's Guide To Nailing Every Interview | Work It Daily ›
- 10 Mistakes That Can Ruin Any Interview - Work It Daily ›
- Common Interview Questions - Work It Daily ›