In a recent episode of JT Talks Jobs, we talked about the questions you should be prepared to answer post-crisis. So, now it's time to flip the script and tell you what questions YOU should ask in a job interview after the crisis subsides.
"What I want you to remember is that what you ask is just as important as what you say. 30% of how well you're going to do in this interview is going to come down to the kinds of questions you ask."
These questions will help show hiring managers your intellect, humility, and emotional intelligence. If you want to stand out in a highly competitive job market, these are the questions to ask.
Work It Daily's 18 common interview questions download: https://workitdaily.lpages.co/common-job-interview...
Work It Daily's membership information: https://workitdaily.lpages.co/pricing/
Want To Hear More? Download my podcast here:
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/jt-talks-jobs/id1503540957https://open.spotify.com/show/4DhWLJSHCbLNltoebygXyk
Meet Your Host: J.T. O'Donnell
J.T. O'Donnell is the founder and CEO of Work It Daily, an online platform dedicated to helping people solve their biggest career problems.
She has more than 15 years of experience in HR, recruiting and career coaching.
More From This Show...
- 7 Essential Questions To Ask In A Job Interview - Work It Daily ... ›
- 5 Tips To Ace Your Virtual Interview - Work It Daily | Where Careers ... ›
- 10 Mistakes That Can Ruin Any Job Interview - Work It Daily | Where ... ›
- 8 Simple Interview Questions To Ask Hiring Managers - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- 5 Questions Hiring Managers Want You To Ask In An Interview - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›