12 Fascinating Quotes About Work-Life Balance
Trying to achieve a better work-life balance? Think your priorities are skewed? Wish you had more time pursue your passions, and grow your career? Many professionals struggle with balancing the different aspects of their lives, and often have to compromise how much time and energy they allocate to these things.
If you want to improve your work-life balance, start with some inspiration!
Here are 12 fascinating quotes about work-life balance:
1. “Be steady and well-ordered in your life so that you can be fierce and original in your work.”—Gustave Flaubert
2. “Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life." —Dolly Parton
3. “Time is really the only capital that any human being has, and the only thing he can’t afford to lose.” —Thomas Edison
4. “If you want to change the world, go home and love your family.” —Mother Teresa
5. "You will never feel truly satisfied by work until you are satisfied by life.” —Heather Schuck
6. "The best and safest thing is to keep a balance in your life, acknowledge the great powers around us and in us. If you can do that, and live that way, you are really a wise man." —Euripides
7. "In art and dream may you proceed with abandon. In life may you proceed with balance and stealth." —Patti Smith
8. "Balance provides the chance for longevity. You can be a champion at work and at home." —Tony Dungy
9. "The hardest thing to find in life is balance—especially, the more success you have, the more you look to the other side of the gate." —Celine Dion
10. "I think what I'm going to do is get more balance in my life to still be able to go out and play the hard rock 'n' roll..." —Joan Jett
11. "Part of keeping work and life in balance is surrounding yourself with people that have similar aspirations." —Damon Dash
12. "When you have balance in your life, work becomes an entirely different experience. There is a passion that moves you to a whole new level of fulfillment and gratitude, and that's when you can do your best...for yourself and for others.” —Cara Delevingne
We hope you found these work-life balance quotes to be enlightening. Please share with someone you know who needs a little inspiration today.
Looking to find career success? We can help! Join our career growth club today!
If you want FREE career advice in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter The Daily Dose!
- 7 Inspirational Career Change Quotes - Work It Daily | Where ... ›
- 10 Career Quotes That Will Inspire Any Recent College Grad - Work ... ›
- 21 Inspirational Career Quotes For Professionals - Work It Daily ... ›
- 6 Career Tips For Working Moms - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- Why You Should Say "No" To An Overworking Workplace Culture - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›