Quick Total-Body EMOM Workout You Can Do At Home
Getting a good workout in before or after work is easy with an EMOM workout!
If you liked our last EMOM workout, you'll love this one. Remember: EMOM stands for every minute on the minute. So, grab some dumbbells, set your timer for one minute intervals, and make sure you have water!
This EMOM workout consists of 10 different exercises. You can choose to complete the circuit once, twice, or three times through for a 10-minute, 20-minute, or 30-minute workout.
The EMOM Workout
1. Right side plank with row to press (10 reps)
2. Squat to reverse lunge and press (10 reps, alternating)
3. Left side plank with row to press (10 reps)
4. Single-leg deadlift with bicep curl (15 reps, right leg)
5. Single-leg deadlift with bicep curl (15 reps, left leg)
6. Plank opposite knee to elbow taps (10 each side, 20 total)
7. Plank jack burpees (10 reps)
8. Tricep kickbacks with tap back (20 reps)
9. Chest fly with alternating leg lifts (12 reps)
10. High knees (15 each side, 30 total)
We hope you enjoyed this quick, total-body EMOM workout! Whether you're working from home or need to get a workout in before you go to work, these exercises will tone your entire body and help you get in shape!
Download her FREE at-home workout guide now!
Note: Individuals should always speak to their physician before starting a new exercise program, especially if they have pre-existing injuries or physical conditions, and should only perform physical activity they feel capable of doing.
- A Quick & Easy Workout To Do While Working From Home - Work It ... ›
- A Killer Lower Body Workout To Do After Sitting All Day - Work It ... ›
- 5 Quick And Simple Exercises You Can Do At Your Desk - Work It ... ›