Personal leadership skills are very important when it comes to realizing your career goals. Today, we are actually going to put them into action to realize your ideal career.
8 Steps To Realize Your Ideal CareerWant to find a career you love? Here are eight steps you should follow:
1. Identify The Type Of Career You WantRemember this can be anything you want to be, irrespective of all the judgements surrounding us in form of people, news, economy, job market, and so on. Edgar Schein has categorized competence, motives, and values of one’s career into eight categories known as “Career Anchors.” This would be an interesting place to start to gain awareness on various elements of your career.
2. Determine If Your Choice Syncs With Your Life PurposeThat’s pretty simple, just ask yourself three questions:
- What does my ideal career look like?
- What would support my ideal career in the current scenario?
- What wouldn’t support my ideal career in the current scenario?