Quick Chocolate Chip Oat Energy Bites To Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth At Work
If you're looking for a quick and healthy snack to replace those sugary treats at your desk, we've got just the recipe for you!
These chocolate chip oat energy bites call for only a handful of ingredients and are very simple to make. No baking required! They're great to eat before a workout, or to bring to the office.
So, check out the recipe below for a satisfying snack to munch on during your workday!
Chocolate Chip Oat Energy Bites
1/2 cup oats
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup flaxseed
1/4 cup nut butter
3 tbsp. maple syrup
dash of vanilla extract
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, and mix until the consistency becomes dough-like. If needed, add more oats to soak up the extra moisture. Then, take the dough and roll into inch-width balls.
After you finish, put the bites in the fridge, and enjoy once chilled!
We hope you like this quick snack idea perfect for those long afternoons at work. Satisfy your sweet tooth in a healthy way!
Like what you learned today? Be sure to follow Amber on Instagram @AccentuateWellness, or like her Facebook page to discover more fun workouts, healthy recipes, and helpful lifestyle tips!
Download her FREE at-home workout guide now!
Note: Individuals should always speak to their physician before making any significant dietary or lifestyle changes.
- Quick & Easy Breakfast Recipes For Your Busy Workweek - Work It ... ›
- Healthy & Delicious Cranberry Bliss Bars (Starbucks Copycat ... ›
- 3 Tips For Eating Healthy At Your Holiday Office Party - Work It Daily ... ›
- The Perfect Way To Cook Spaghetti Squash - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- How Adaptogens Could Help You Manage Stress At Work - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- The Importance Of Vitamin D (And How To Get Enough At Work) - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- Berrylicious (Post-Workout) Smoothie Recipe - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- Healthy Whipped Coffee To Keep You Energized At Work - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›