5 Tips For Job Searching While Pregnant
Bringing a baby into the world is a wonderful thing, but some fear that it will hold them back in their job search. Don't panic! Before you start looking for a new job, check out these quick tips for job searching while you're pregnant:
1. Consider Your ObligationsHaving a baby means having more responsibilities and day-to-day duties. Before you start your job search, you need to consider what obligations you will have for your new baby, job search, and potential new job. It's important to be honest with yourself about what you're looking for when you're considering potential positions. Here are a few questions you should be asking yourself:
- What kind of schedule do I need? Flexible or structured?
- How close should I be to a good daycare?
- Do I want the ability to work from home?
- How far am I willing to commute?